Online Application Portal for St. Louis DahisarAdmissions for 2018-19
St. Louis Dahisar will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for Nursery YEAR 2018-19.
The application portal is now CLOSED and no new applications will be accepted.
Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form. Parents must bring the original relevant documents along with the self-attested copies mentioned below. You will be further intimated of the dates of submission and verification via SMS and this website.
At the time of the document review meeting, both parents and applicant must be present. The list of documents to be brought are listed below. You have to bring the ORIGINALS and a photocopy for submission. There will be no rescheduling permitted.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Completed application form duly signed by both parents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH ONLY
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.