Online application for admission for 2017-18
The admissions portal to apply to Nursery are now closed.
Online applications for Jr. KG to Std. VII will be online from 15 March 2017 at 11:00am to 31 March 2017 at 5pm. Kindly note that there are currently NO SEATS AVAILABLE for these classes. Nevertheless, parents may submit an application to the school and the school will contact you in case of availability.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Please submit the online application form in the school office once you have applied to the school.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
Application Portal for NURSERY CLOSES IN
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Nursery||—||31st Jul. 2014|
|Jr. KG||—||31st Jul. 2013|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See links below to view instructions and guidance on how to fill out the application in different languages ( Application needs to be filled in English). To raise a question or view additional help, click on the link: Intelliadmissions Help Portal
Online application Link
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process